Let the Lillybrook Dental team help with dental implants
Dental implants are a restorative dental treatment used as a natural looking alternative when a tooth is missing or needs to be removed.
Implants can be used for a single missing tooth or for multiple teeth. Some patients also use implants to hold dentures in place.
Dental implants are comprised of three main elements:
- A base, which is fixed to the jawbone through oral surgery
- An abutment to hold the crown in place
- A crown, which is bonded to the abutment once the gum has healed.
How do I know if a dental implant is right for me?
The dentists at Lillybrook Dental are experienced with design and preparation of dental implants. They will help you to understand if a dental implant is right for you following our step-by-step approach:
- Assess your needs – During a comprehensive examination of your mouth and teeth, including digital x-rays, your dentist will advise if a dental implant is a suitable treatment
- Agree the treatment pathway – We will provide options for you, including payment options for dental implant treatment, allowing you ample time and space to make the right decision for you
- Commence treatment – You can expect dental implant treatment to be delivered over the course of several months from the initial oral surgery required to insert the fixture to the jawbone.
Are you considering a dental implant for a single missing tooth or multiple teeth, or as a replacement for dentures? Now could be the ideal time to book an appointment to discuss your options.