Advancing dental care for Lillybrook Dental patients
- Small areas of decay between teeth not visible in the mouth
- Problems with existing fillings, root canals, crowns or bridges
- The presence and severity of gum disease or periodontal disease
- Abscesses or other infections
- Tooth development issues such as malformed teeth, extra or missing teeth
- Cysts and some types of tumours
- Traumatic injuries such as tooth and bone fractures
- Proximity of teeth to nerves and sinuses
- The development of wisdom teeth and if there is a need for them to be removed
- The amount of bone needed for dental implants.
Earliest detection, means a comprehensive assessment can be made of the health of your mouth and suitable treatment planned where needed.
Are digital x-rays safe?
The digital x-ray technology used at Lillybrook Dental adheres to the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle, which promotes radiation safety. Digital sensors and PSP (photostimulable phosphor) plates are more sensitive to X-radiation and require 50 to 80 percent less radiation than film.
Lillybrook Dental has both digital sensors and phosphor plate X-ray for intraoral images and digital orthopantomogram (OPG) machine to take OPG images.
Has it been a while since your last regular professional check and clean? Why not come see us and feel the confidence that comes from timely, comprehensive dental care.