Children’s Dentistry

$1000 CDBS

Ready to make an appointment with us?

Children’s Dentistry

Access $1000 free from the CDBS

Lillybrook Dental knows providing for your family’s dental care can be a big challenge. Apart from the need to work it into the family budget, there is also the need help children overcome concerns about going to the dentist.

We also know how important oral health is to a child’s general wellbeing, appearance and confidence – not just while they’re young, but as they grow into adults too. That is why we offer children’s dentistry treatments available under the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) to those children between 2 and 17 who qualify.

Eligible children from a family receiving Family Tax Benefit A or a relevant Government payment have access to a benefit cap of $1,000 over a two calendar year period. The CDBS is a good incentive and support for parents seeking the best care of their children’s oral health.

1000 Cdbs Image
Dental services covered by the CDBS include:
  • Examinations
  • X-rays
  • Cleaning
  • Fissure sealing
  • Fillings
  • Root canals
  • Extractions
  • Partial dentures

Child friendly dentistry services are a speciality of Lillybrook Dental, and like the CDBS, our service is aimed at instilling good oral habits in children early, with the main focus being on preventive care. We see ourselves as partners with you in encouraging your children to care for their teeth and oral health, reinforcing your own messages and adding value to your investment in their wellbeing.

Although there are some restrictions on the CDBS such as orthodontic, cosmetic dental work and dental services provided in hospital, we can assess your children’s dentistry needs and help you determine eligibility, so that you can set your child on the way to sound oral health care patterns.

For more information, talk to our friendly reception team or visit the Department of Health’s website

Ready to make an appointment with us?

Any invasive or surgical procedure has risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Individual results can vary.

Subscribe Form Popup

Share This


Sub heading here